For the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we ask you do not enter the Lady Bjelke-Petersen Community Hospital if you:
- Have been in contact with a known case of COVID-19
- Have recently travelled overseas or interstate and have NOT undergone a two week quarantine
- Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Have cold or fever symptoms (sore throat, coughing, sneezing etc)
- Recently visited a COVID-19 hot spot (as identified on the Queensland Government website)
Please note that all visitors at this time will undergo contactless temperature checking. Our staff will also require the full names and contact details of all visitors to the building.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time, please don't hesitate to contact us on 07 4162 1444 if you have any concerns.